Frequently asked questions before you book a limousine hire car
- How do I get a quote for your limousine service?
Please complete and submit our online quote form or calling John 0400300480
- How much in advance do I book for scheduled booking date?
Bookings can be made at your discretion depending on the occasion Limousine is required
- Is a deposit required at time of booking?
A minimum booking fee of 50% of the total quote, for your booking
- When is finalised payment for the booking required?
All bookings need to be paid in full within seven (7) days prior to the booking date
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners), cash or bank transfer.
When booking, we will require your credit card details as security on your reservation. Charges will be made upon completion of your booking. Credit card security is also required when payment is made in cash, no charge will be made to your card on successful transfer of money
- Are we allowed to drink alcohol or drinks or smoke in the vehicles?
No alcohol to be consumed in limousines. There are exceptions depending on the occasion. We reserve the right to refuse patrons deemed too intoxicated to enter our limousines, this is at the sole discretion of the chauffeur
- Can you provide car seats for children?
Any child seats or other special seating arrangements required in the vehicle are the responsibility of the customer. We can provide a baby seat fitted upon request, you may supply your own. Please pre-arrange your requirements before your booking
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
Please contact John 0400300480
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
- What is the minimum time when hiring a vehicle?
For weddings, the minimum hire time is 3 hour thereafter charges made in 15-minute increments. For other occasions 1 hour. Tours minimum 2 hours
- What is your cancellation policy?
All monies paid are non refundable. Bookings cancelled within 1 month of the date of the booking will be required to pay in full